Fairy Tail Online
Arumaze Rinn 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Arumaze Rinn 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Arumaze Rinn

3 posters

Go down

Arumaze Rinn Empty Arumaze Rinn

Post by Rinn February 3rd 2016, 1:46 am

Basic Information

Full Name: Rinn Arumaze
Nickname(s): N/A
Date of Birth: December 13, ????

Appearance

This is a young man with shoulder length silvery white hair (normally pulled back into a rogue knot) and eyes of icy blue. He is on the skinnier side of things not intimidating in the slightest physically wise, But he looks rather intellectual and light on his feet. He wares a pair of small black framed glasses, Blue snow coat with white rabbit fur on the wrists and hood of his coat matched with a white short sleeve shirt, black jeans, and boots.
Like this:

Personality

He is shy about speaking around new people so will be quite until he feels the need to speak. But the more you know him the more you realize that he can be quite mischievous at times which you can defiantly see when he plans something through the mischievous grins he will give.

Battle personality: Cold, Quite, And Calculating. He plays to win or he walks off if unchallenged Rinn does not go looking for fights but will be happy to end them. This being said if the rules say "Win By knockout" and you try to surrender he will still knock you out.

Down time personality: He tends to like to be out side in the sun or snow reading a book in the park. Or if raining inside a guild hall lounging in the corner reading. But if he has friends around he will either mingle or look to tease them in some way or another.

Skills and Abilities

Water Magic:

History

Rinn's origins :

Last edited by WinterwolfXD on February 22nd 2016, 3:44 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : working on it)
Rinn
Rinn

Character sheet
STR: D-rank
SPE: D-rank

Back to top Go down

Arumaze Rinn Empty Re: Arumaze Rinn

Post by Rinn February 3rd 2016, 3:09 am

OK i can change the name if this offends any JO users but i just love the name it sounds so right. And let me know if i need to fix anything i will gladly do it,
Rinn
Rinn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki February 4th 2016, 1:32 pm

As expected a damn freaking classic bio; however I'm afraid youll have to change your magic. Only fove basic elemental magic are allowed. So ya, also change the history according too! Everything else seems pretty much more than just fine; good work.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

https://fairytailonline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinn February 4th 2016, 1:54 pm

BAHHHH ITA WHY! -crys- same issue with JO i just couldn't make Rinn an ice character.... Hmm. Actuslly why isn't Ice magic a thing yet? thats like the second most  seen magic in the whole show XD.

Would the ice magic be possible later in this wizards life? like say B rank?
or sooner if i have a rp reason and story behind training for it?
Rinn
Rinn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 4th 2016, 2:56 pm

You can always buy some magic for pts later on

https://fairytailonline.rpg-board.net/t27-magic-shop

Check here and see if theres ice magic here. If not create a topic under custom magic section (y)
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinn February 5th 2016, 5:33 am

Ok only thing i need to figure out is the water spells but i re worked the history to make fit the magic. honestly i think i like this story more.
Rinn
Rinn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki February 5th 2016, 5:31 pm

Awesome changes bro! I'm looking forward to how you build this character.

Itazuki wrote: This will now be locked to keep things in check regarding your character. If you need to post an update, follow the template given in the character update request and post your update there.

Arumaze Rinn Image
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

https://fairytailonline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content