Fairy Tail Online
Fun in the hall - Page 3 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Fun in the hall - Page 3 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Fun in the hall

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fun in the hall - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun in the hall

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 12:36 am

Ryoichi thinks for a moment, already knowing that he is bad at the game but still tries to make something up, so he asks, "What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?", trying to see will he perv around and hopes Angelise gets a chance to punish Michael somehiw
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo February 16th 2016, 12:37 am

lulu thinks this would be funny and wants to know what he would do .
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 12:40 am

Michael would place his hand on his head as he started to scratch his head. Afterwards he would place his hands on his chest as he spoke. "Stuff... I would learn everything about females body. Wait thats not it.. I already know all of it... never really thought. Maybe I would try to understand why girls fall in love with girls by being a girl. I guess that could work."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 16th 2016, 12:44 am

Angelise would think that Michael is a real pervert now but after hearing Michael's weird answer she couldn't help it and started bursting in laughter, while trying to hold back but she couldn't.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 12:46 am

Ryoichi nods slowly, "Yep, curriosity would kill.." he mumbles slightly, hoping that he wont somehow get slapped himself
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo February 16th 2016, 12:48 am

lulu agree's with Angelise . and wondering if she should pick truth or dare and was kinda scared about the question .
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 16th 2016, 12:51 am

Yang would smile, knowing it is her turn as she would point her finger and move it around the table as she would say: "I... Pick...." She would stop her finger at Michael, for a moment but then suddenly point at Angelise as she would say: "You, Ange-chan. Truth or Dare?" She would smirk a little as she says this.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 12:52 am

Michael would draw himself closer to Angelise as he had creepy smile on his face he would listen closely waiting for her answer and what will happen.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 16th 2016, 12:54 am

Angelise would attempt to push Michael's creepy smiley face with her hand as she somehow had a feeling that there is a chance of Yang choosing her... "Hmm....I choose truth, Ya-chan." She said wondering what question will she be asked.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo February 16th 2016, 12:57 am

lulu breathed a sigh of reilfe knowing it was not her yet and wodering what the question will be this time.
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 16th 2016, 1:00 am

Yang would smile as she would ask: "Ange-chan, what is your guilty pleasure?" She would lean in a bit on the table, holding her glass as she would sip it a bit, waiting anxiously for the answer.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 1:01 am

Michael would get pushed away by Angelise as she used her hand but his creepy smile would be followed by silent laugh as he awaited for an answer.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 16th 2016, 1:10 am

"U..Um...." She poked her own fingers to each other while speaking with a reddish face "I have a 'bit' bigger appetite than I should..." She said being embarrassed knowing that she eats a bit too much but she always was questioned of how she has a slender body when she eats a bit too much.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 1:13 am

Ryoichi blinks at Angelise, not really finding it to be funny nor embarrasing, he nods slowly and smiles slightly after that, but kind of expects others to laugh somewhy
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 16th 2016, 1:19 am

Yang would smile as she would get up and move to Angelise and hug her as she would smirk a little saying: "Awh, you are so cute. Little Tubby Angie." She would chuckle a little as she would say this.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 1:21 am

Michael would place his left hand on his chin as he observed Angelise up and down before he spoke with a smile on his face. "It is my turn now, choose your destiny. And I think I see where all that weight is going in. Michael approves." Michael would give her a thumbs up as he finished his last sentence.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 16th 2016, 1:28 am

"Stooppp ittt!" She said still being embarrassed after Yang hugged her, but then it came, what Michael said made her widen her eyes for a moment and look towards him where her eye pupils were a bit smaller, and her cheeks could be seen red since she didn't expect him to say such a thing, but now it was proven, all what was in front of Angelise now at that moment from her perspective was a pure pervert, which made her angry, her hair covered her eyes as she attempted to stand and slap the hell out of Michael "PERVERT! IDIOT! WOMEN MOLESTER!" Attempting to land four slaps on his face which would leave a mark if success.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 16th 2016, 1:30 am

"Alot of truth, was said today.." he nods slowly after Angelise had yelled out the words at Michael, he moves his hands together under the table, kind of like praying that Michael would get hit
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 16th 2016, 1:34 am

Yang would let go of Angelise as she shoots a glare to Michael, though having not joined the guild yet, she would not raise a hand on him, for now. She sits down in her chair with a angry look on her face as she is staring at Michael.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 1:37 am

Michael would smile as his face starts to get coated in white aura that quickly changed its color to blue. Upon activation of Duranin form of Ascension his durability and resiliance raised multiple times as he took all of slaps without defending himself. However with no mark. As Angelise finished her rage mode he would speak with laughable tone of his voice. "Ah I saw it coming, sorry it was stronger than me. But that was a compliment. Truth or dare. Choice is yours. Anytime you are ready."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 16th 2016, 1:39 am

"Hmph." Angelise sat crossing her legs as she clearly thought of that as a perverted remark rather than a compliment, "Let's get this done with. I choose truth." She waited for Michael's question.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 1:41 am

Michael would sigh as his magic becomes undone. He would smile as he spoke with a bit serious tone. "This is a serious question now. I am not sure how much you heard about me yet or so from Ryoichi since he knows more. But what do you think of me as a person?" His mood was changed, despite being relaxed he really wanted to know the truth behind it wanting to be sure was Itazuki right in what he said or could he prove it wrong.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 16th 2016, 1:45 am

"Pervert." She said as she paused for a second and then continued. "But...you are a good person which thinks of others before himself..I can see it in your eyes.." She said while looking to the side with a 'Hmph', she said what she really thought since she had a feeling that he was a bit more serious about this question.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 16th 2016, 1:54 am

Yang would stop glaring as she would hear what Angelise says, wondering if what she says is true, remembering their conversation they had the other day. She would then take a sip from her glass as she would wait for them to continue the game or finish it, thinking it is getting a little late.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 16th 2016, 1:55 am

Michael would remain silent for some time as he heard what Angelise has said. He would point towards her as he simply spoke. "Your turn."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down