Fairy Tail Online
The Mysterious Woman - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
The Mysterious Woman - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

The Mysterious Woman

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mysterious Woman - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysterious Woman

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 9:45 pm

The woman's fist clenched, after hearing that, "Damn it...that bastard has escaped again.." She said in a tone that could be clearly heard.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 9:46 pm

Michael would already have a picture in his mind that he will regret it but he still went out and asked his question. "Why do you need him?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 19th 2016, 9:48 pm

Could she be the reason why he left?" he thought to himself but then shrugs, remaining to wait for the reason the woman is here still
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 9:52 pm

"I have been trying to find him for a while now. Well I don't think you will be telling me anything if I don't explain myself, but the main reason is that I want to kill that bastard." She said seriously, there was no jokes in her words, she seemed smart too since she knew that information won't be given to her for free.

Angelise got confused by her words, "Why though..?" She said, awaiting her to continue.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 9:54 pm

Michael would shrug his shoulders as Angelise already asked a question. So he would remain silent waiting for her to explain herself. He would respect her decision to want to kill Wesaam the same way he respected Wesaam's decision to leave guild.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 19th 2016, 9:58 pm

Yang begins to question what this guy was like to have someone want to kill him, having a image in her head of this person, thinking he must have been quite evil. She would snap out her daydream before listening to the conversation a bit more.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 10:01 pm

"How can you even ask?! You should've been able of sensing how dark he is! He is the reason why I've been suffering since I was a kid!" She said angrily now, saying it all out, then exhales out after inhaling calming herself down.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 10:02 pm

Michael would raise his right hand in the air as he spoke in his usual voice. "I am more dark than he is."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 19th 2016, 10:07 pm

"He was really dark indeed" he mumbles to himself
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 19th 2016, 10:10 pm

Yang would shrug as she would think to herself: "Is this actually a light guild or a dark guild." She would then say: "Was he actually that bad?" She would say, not really caring if she is butting in.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 10:16 pm

"Bad isn't a word good enough to say about him. And he was even younger back then! He came to our town and acted as if he is a good person and we played as kids for days, and then somehow his words lured us to follow him...." She clenched her fists tightly as she was about to continue.

Angelise widened her eyes at the story as she kept listening to her.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 10:21 pm

"It turned out that all was to lure us and make the dragon that raised him murder us! I am the only one that survived from the kids...And I keep asking myself, why didn't he kill me too..even though he acted all innocent and good at start...it was all to kill us..." She said with teary eyes while saying so, seeming like it is hard on her.

Angelise would widen her eyes wondering if what the woman said was true, because that would have been really hard.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 10:25 pm

Michael would raise his right hand as he spoke openly being confused about many things of what woman said clearly having not even close amount of facts to collect a real story from it. "Hey, right here I wann ask. A lot of things don't make a sense to me here. First of all do you know what dragons actually can do, second of all do you belive that person who enjoys massacre wont involve himself in it? If so why did not he attack himself but instead used dragon. Third of all, do you belive you have enough power to transcend all that and be able to kill person like him? Fourth of all and most of it. Do you think you have what it takes to actually kill a human being considering you are a person who thinks inside a box like every other one. Did I confuse you? I hope I did not, want to ask me something to make it more clear?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 19th 2016, 10:27 pm

Yang would chuckle slightly to how Michael asked his questions, though understanding why he is asking it. She would look back at the woman, wondering what her response will be.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 10:33 pm

"I have seen what can dragons do! The dragon murdered most of us, and he also took one of us with him to kill him later on...And do you think I understand?! I just.....couldn't believe that he was behind it either...but the dragon was even asking him if he should k-kill me...too..." She said as she spoke up even though she was clearly enduring a huge amount of pain from those memories.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 10:36 pm

Michael would sigh as he covered his face with his palms before he spoke once again. "I will respect your hunt for revenge the same way I did respect his will to leave guild. But I will tell you something, if you continue to go that path without power you clearly do not posses you will, in the end, die. You do not have capable ability to battle such battle. Prepare is all I can tell you. You are not prepared."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 10:43 pm

"I don't know if I am capable of killing him, I don't care either. I just know that I have to kill him. He has to pay for tricking and for what he did to us.." She said as she peered at them all hoping that they got her message, since she is seeking any hints about his location too.

Angelise knew something was off but her story still hit her since she seemed to be suffering from all what happened to her in her childhood.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 10:45 pm

Michael would shrug off with his shoulders as he silently spoke with a bit serious tone than before. "Do as you belive you have to do. I have no right to stop you. But I can still tell you, if you go all the way you will fail and die. And I know why and how. However your decision is your own to make. I have no idea where he is nor I even knew when he was in guild as well."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 19th 2016, 10:48 pm

"Don't you think that this may be some misunderstanding?" he asks from the woman, "I mean, what if they were differente dragons that attacked?" he asks once more and yawns, had a bit hard time listening to the chat so his question may have been the same that had already been asked before
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 19th 2016, 10:52 pm

Yang would shrug, not really knowing much about this person though would say: "Maybe the dragon made.. er.. Wesaam was it? To do all that horrible stuff, maybe it was against his will. I don't know him at all to make any kind of judgement like that though."
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 11:00 pm

"No. That can't be true since he didn't even turn his back to look at me back then! I even was looking back when I was running, but it turned out he didn't even want to look at me! But do any of you know any hints to where he is? Any rumors would be fine too." She said.

Angelise got disturbed by the story, "It might be a misunderstanding but I can't say since I wasn't there back then.." she said as she started thinking of the story in her head.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 19th 2016, 11:01 pm

Michael would remain silent as he shaked his head in negative motion. He clearly stated he has no information about Wesaam's whereabouts.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 19th 2016, 11:04 pm

"Maybe the dragons got some sort of ability to controll humans?" he says it out and shrugs after that
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 19th 2016, 11:06 pm

Yang would simply shrug, barely even knowing the person let alone where he might be.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wessam February 19th 2016, 11:10 pm

"I am pretty sure that wasn't the case...In any case..if you find any information about him please get in contact with me...I am going to stay in crocus for a while for gathering information...Thank you for your time.." She said as she started making her way outside of the guild.

Angelise looked at her leaving as she then spoke "What do you all think about what she said?" She asked wanting to know their opinion.
Wessam
Wessam
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down