Fairy Tail Online
Friendly Afternoon - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Friendly Afternoon - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Friendly Afternoon

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friendly Afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Afternoon

Post by Angelise February 22nd 2016, 12:05 am

"Yeah I agree with Ya-chan, at least give us a chance.." She said as she hoped that Michael understood now, hoping that he would give them a chance, maybe in some way they could help him.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 12:09 am

Michael would frown as he released a sigh clearing his face as he looked towards the sky before he spoke. "My sister, well better said my cousin who is like a sister to me got cursed. Curse is taking her life force with each passing minute. Everything I did was to find a cure and way to remove it. Learning magic. Meddling with Dark Arts. Being captured by Council. Having no life, no childhood no hobby. Nothing to do with my own will. I rejected everything, even myself. I created God Eater, I created Ascension. I created demonic lacrima to keep her in life and search for a clue. I will not stop or will I give up until she can live normal life once again. Even if that means going against Dragon Queen or Dark King or any god including Anhkseram. If I have to I will become a god myself and remove it."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 22nd 2016, 12:15 am

Yang would pause a moment, processing every that Michael had just said. She looked at him, having not expected this as she would stand up, going beside him. Waiting a moment as she would hug Michael saying as she does: "I can't believe you went through all that by yourself, I am so sorry. I wish we met sooner, I wish I could have helped you. I don't care that you are messing with the dark arts, I would do the same. You have friends around you now you don't have to go through this by yourself. If there is anything I can do to help you, please tell me." She would then move back and look at Michael, having her hand on his shoulder as she finishes speaking.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 12:19 am

Ryoichi moves his arms and places his elbows onto the counter, having his hands up he rests his chin into his hands while he remains listening silently, hearing Michael's sad story, which leads him to think if he just lied, or told the truth
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 22nd 2016, 12:23 am

Angelise would lower her head down as she hears the story, and she felt bad about it since she realized what he went through, she also knew what all those doses are for now, which is for his sister. "Sorry Michael...we forced you to speak it out and it disturbed you...But I think it should be better if you didn't keep it only for yourself..." She said as she then thought to herself "I guess I will have to do some research on curses." She thought.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 12:25 am

Michael would shake his head as he looked confused as he spoke with casual voice of his. "I don't understand what you two want to do, considering you don't know what to do. You have ilogical actions.. I don't.. I don't really know how to express feelings. I guess.. thank you?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 22nd 2016, 12:32 am

Yang would think a moment as she would then reply: "I don't want to be thanked I want to know what I can do for you. Maybe if you taught us the magic we could help you create stronger demon lacrima or help you research into possible ways of removing it, have you tried checking magical libraries from the other towns and guilds, maybe they have some clues." She would keep thinking of ways to help him, knowing her struggles with her own sister, not wanting it to happen to his.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 12:34 am

Ryoichi, having just heard what Yang said, he closes his eyes and thinks to himself, "What if that's her plan?"
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 12:44 am

Michael would shake his head as he spoke openly about problem. "I said you wont understand and you are already off a lot. There is no guide about this curse. This is ancient and lost. city wont hold books about dark arts. There is only one person who could know what it might be. And it is the Dark King. And maybe someone close to him. But that does not mean its true. Maybe he has no idea what this is. On other hand I am not going to teach you about Dark Arts or demons. I can already create demon that can destroy a city alone if I want. But that does not help to remove the cure. Studying that more is useless and worthless. I do not want stronger demon. I just have to get stronger. Strong enough to remove this, even if it means the end."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 22nd 2016, 12:48 am

Yang would see her ideas shot down, she would sit down then wondering something once Michael finishes. She would turn to him and ask: "So tell me, how are you going to get stronger? What are you going to do when your strength cannot go any further and you cannot still help her? Or are you going to get strong enough so you can force this Dark King to tell you about the curse or make him remove it, if they even can?"
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 12:52 am

Ryoichi hearing Michael's words, he clenches his fists for a moment but then relaxes his hands back down onto the counter, letting out a low and soft sigh, not really liking what Michael is saying but then shakes his head slowly, trying to clear everything in his mind what the are saying, even trying to clear up his suspicious thoughts about Yang
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 22nd 2016, 12:54 am

Angelise just stood there listening to the conversation, she didn't know what to really say but she was getting disturbed since speaking about it in that way won't really get anyone to anything, but she hoped that Michael understands.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 1:00 am

Michael would swiftly stand up as he slamed his hands on the table raising his voice as he speaks. "That my power can't reach any more? You think that is an option? That does not even exist in my mind. There is nothing, I repeat nothing that will stop me from doing what I have to do. Dragons? Dragon Queen? Dark King? I could not care less for them or anyone else. I will transcend humanity and remove curse if I have to. Thee is no force in the world that will stop me. Not even death will stand in my way. Understand? Everything that is going to attempt to stop me will be crushed under my wrath. My life is not important in process either. Even myself, if deemed so to interfere with task, will be sacrficed." As he finsihed he would slowly calm down before he spoke with lower tone. "I don't wish nor do I plan to use humans for my research. My research goes beyond the box of limiting myself with that or involving people who do not need to be involved. It only needs to be me and no one else."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang February 22nd 2016, 1:08 am

Yang would let out a long breath before saying in a calm tone: "You cannot think your life is unimportant, your life is important to us, your friends, and most likely your sister. I am sure she would not want you to take your own life. I am not saying limit yourself, what I am saying is don't push yourself too far. Transcend humanity, do as you need to, but don't lose yourself on this path, that is worse than death." She would look outside the window, noticing that it is getting late and sigh. She would get up and begin to leave as she would stop before exiting and say: "It doesn't need to just be you. You always need someone there beside you, to help you get through the tougher times. I apologise that I need to go, I have to see my sister, I will be back soon." She would walk out of the guild at this point, opening the doors carefully and past the gates if not interrupted.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 22nd 2016, 1:15 am

Angelise attempted to get closer to Michael and slap him on his face, she couldn't help getting angry after hearing what Michael said. "How can you say that?! You don't care about your life? That means you don't care about what we feel towards it too....And you don't want us to help?! I guess...you don't trust us yet....but..." Angelise paused for a second, after yelling all that out, with teary eyes, she continued "Would your sister be happy about the way you think?!" She wasn't in her right mind, she said as she walked away with haste with teary eyes, leaving the guild, in hope that Michael gets something. It was clear that Angelise thought of Michael as a friend and trusted him.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 1:18 am

Michael would get slaped however as he hears her words he would get angered himself as he once again got misunderstood. He would shout out himself towards them all so everyone could hear before leaving. "I never had friends! Never in my life I ever had anyone by my side! I do not know how to react when you want to help! But I very well know that I do not want you or anyone here to die or get hurt because of me and my selfish desires! Just because I finally found friends does not mean I can simply let them on untested waters and die can I!?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise February 22nd 2016, 1:23 am

"Then try letting someone be by your side for once! You will see that we are willing to help you in all ways....no matter how hard or...selfish it is..." Angelise said, as the tears dripped down from her eyes to her cheeks while she is facing outside, her voice at the end was clearly shaken since she was at her limit, she immediately left after that because she didn't want anyone to see her in that way.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 1:25 am

Michael would remain silent as he stood in place not knowing what should he do. He was suprised and confused as he never had anything similar happen to him in his life.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 1:27 am

"Feeling any better now? Now that you have said everything out? It must've burdened you a lot, right?" he says out, his back still facing Michael while he sits
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 1:33 am

Michael would turn towards Ryoichi, still confused, as he spoke slowly. "I wouldn't know. I never spoke about this to anyone. I do not feel that much better. I belive I should have left..."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 1:36 am

"They kind of were right, it is good to sometimes tell what is bothering you.." he shrugs after saying that, remaining to sit just like he has been sitting the whole conversation
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 1:37 am

Michael would look around as he looks down towards the ground before he spoke. "You belive it will bring anything good? I do not think so."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 1:39 am

"We'll never know, the future has not been written yet.." he turns around slowly to look at Michael after saying that
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael February 22nd 2016, 1:42 am

Michael would yawn as he slowly spoke. "I don't really care much about future. I have only one task that I must do and waiting to see what will happen is not it. On other side I do not wish to have them hate me either. Exchanging emotions is kinda hard, don't you think so?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha February 22nd 2016, 1:44 am

"Perhaps, I am glad they don't ask me for such things.." he smiles slightly after saying that and leans back, using his arms while he leans on the table to use them to hold him up a bit so his back wouldn't touch the table, he looks up in the ceiling for a moment
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: