Fairy Tail Online
"Peacefull" Evening - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
"Peacefull" Evening - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

"Peacefull" Evening

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Peacefull" Evening - Page 2 Empty Re: "Peacefull" Evening

Post by Karlioha June 2nd 2016, 2:15 am

Ryoichi raises his eyebrow, looking at Emilia next to him after hearing what she said she likes, hoping that everyone elses questions will make her forget that he has to tell more about himself
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo June 2nd 2016, 2:18 am

nashi had been wondering the same thing and thought it was very odd that Emilia said that she liked blood but laughed with yang anyway.
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 2nd 2016, 2:21 am

Michael would point towards Emilia as he got confused. He would look serious yet having a stupid look on his face as he spoke. "First of all, I do not lie.... second of all.. my blood is not that tasty so use Angelise, she wont mind."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 2nd 2016, 2:25 am

"Whaa?! How dare you! Hmph what an idiot." Angelise spoke keeping one eye open at Emilia wondering what her response will be in this situation.

Emilia blinked "Oh! Sorry it was just a slip of my tongue, I don't like blood in that way, so don't worry about it!" She kept her innocent smile followed by a small giggle while she was doing so. "Oh by the way, I read that there were two members that left, one's name was Shisei and the other was Wesaam I think...? I just want to ask, did that idiot Itazuki do something that made them leave?"
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 2nd 2016, 2:30 am

Yang would be a bit weary of the guild master now, not liking how she avoided explaining her little slip of the tongue. She would then shrug as she says: "I don't know, I haven't met anyone by that name around here." She would keep looking at Emilia, not being sure if she likes her or not.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 2nd 2016, 2:32 am

"I guess Shisei hit his head.. Perhaps Wesaam aswell.. In the end it's their own choice what they do.." he moves his arms to fold them once more after what he had said
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo June 2nd 2016, 2:34 am

Nashi is a bit warry of emilia and just shrugs because she has no idea who they are talking about.
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 2nd 2016, 2:37 am

Michael would shrug his shoulders as he released a heavy sigh being reminded that he is not that much different than them as he spoke with serious voice of his. "I do not know their reasons but both of them are chasing something so they left. I am not different than them so I can not judge them. As a matter a fact I am far worse... But that does not matter. I do not belive that its Itazuki's fault for them chosing to leave."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 2nd 2016, 2:41 am

"Oh, that is good to know, since Itazuki might be an idiot but he is a good person, I hope he didn't cause you a lot of trouble." She giggled lowly, she then peered at Yang, seeing that she is still staring at her, she blinked "Are you guys by any chance disturbed that I mentioned blood back there?"
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 2nd 2016, 2:44 am

Yang would move her hand and have her two fingers close together as she would say: "A lil' bit maybe." She would smirk a little after speaking, she would also wonder why the two wizards actually left the guild if it wasn't because of Itazuki, she would first blame Michael for probably driving them out for more women to join the guild.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo June 2nd 2016, 2:47 am

nashi said " i'm just a little be freaked out but mainly courious " and nashi is aslo wodering who the wizards are that left the guild .
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 2nd 2016, 2:49 am

Michael would shake his head as he looked at Emilia mantaining "looking into her eyes" as he spoke while having stupid look on his face. "Its not the worst thing I heard, so I am chill about it. Angelise says more creepy and scary things daily."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 2nd 2016, 2:54 am

"Then I will explain so that you don't feel uneasy, it is that I actually like seeing blood, but enemies blood only. I'd murder anyone that hurts one of my members, easy as that." She said those words with no hesitation, and with a grin on her face. "And oh? What are the things that Ange-chan tells you, Michael-kun?" She spoke confused.

Angelise smacked the table with her hand speaking "Now you look here! You really need to change that attitude of yours! Hmph I can't believe a person can be this idiotic!" She spoke, but it was clear that she wasn't completely serious or felt bad on what he said.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 2nd 2016, 3:00 am

Yang would sigh, being in her own little world, saying: "Would have been better if you were a vampire, would have been much more interesting." She would snap out her thoughts before quickly adding: "Not that you're boring at all, I mean you are great. At least not boring as Ryoichi." She would then turn to look at him before chuckling and saying: "He didn't finish his introduction." Giving him a sly smile.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 2nd 2016, 3:04 am

Ryoichi would try to stand up and take his leave from the guild building unless stopped by someone. If he manages to start moving towards the exit, he would say, "I need to take care of something.. I'll tell you more about myself some other time.."
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 2nd 2016, 3:05 am

Michael would wave towards Ryoichi "take care" he said before he turned his confusion towards Angelise being confused as he spoke "I don't get it."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 2nd 2016, 3:11 am

"Alright, I guess that's enough chatting for today. I have to sign up our new member too, everyone welcome her! Follow me to the office after that." She said as she made her way to her office.

"It's nothing, forget it. I'll be on my way too. See you all around! Oh also, welcome to our guild, Nashi-chan" she said as she took her leave going back to her house.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 2nd 2016, 3:15 am

"Welcome to the guild Nashi!" She would turn to Ryoichi and Angelise who is leaving as well as she says: "Bye Ryo-kun and Ange-chan, I want to hear the rest of your introduction, Ryo-kun." She would start laughing after saying this, now being bored as everyone just left, considering leaving as well.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo June 2nd 2016, 3:20 am

nashi say's " Thankyou " and says goodbye and goes up to the office .
Ichigo
Ichigo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 2nd 2016, 3:21 am

Michael would wave goodbye to everyone who left as he remained silent for a bit before turning attention to last remaining person which was Yang observing what would she do.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 2nd 2016, 3:25 am

Yang would turn to look at Michael, now being alone in the guild hall with him. She would sigh as she would feel something suddenly, she would look as if she is about to say something to Michael but suddenly sneezes, catching her face inbetween her hands as she does. Having done this on purpose to see his reaction, before looking up and saying "I guess I better go I shouldn't stay too close to perverts, I'm allergic." She would chuckle as she would begin to leave, waving as she does so.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 2nd 2016, 3:26 am

Michael would make a sad look on his face as he spoke "Bye bye... everyone left poor lil' me."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down