Fairy Tail Online
Strolling around. (OPEN) 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Strolling around. (OPEN) 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Strolling around. (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Strolling around. (OPEN) Empty Strolling around. (OPEN)

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 1:21 pm

Itazuki was looking around this magnificent part before he realized that their are things he needs to complete before wandering his mind away. With this step, he took out the magical item Shisei had given to him with the letter, as he finally was able to press it, he believed with this he will be able to summon shisei.

Itazuki was now awaiting Shisei's arrival; particularly because he had some questions in mind for him.

(RP order: Ita > Shisei > Lucein and all over again until someone comes)
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

https://fairytailonline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Strolling around. (OPEN) Empty Re: Strolling around. (OPEN)

Post by Shisei June 3rd 2016, 1:28 pm

Shisei would feel the card activate in his pocket, sighing as he would immediately know where to go, nodding to Lucien to follow him as he would put his masks over his face to conceal himself. He would leave through the door, wondering who has his signal to be calling him. He would begin travelling, going through the alleyways, sticking to the shadows of the street to get to where the signal had come from.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart June 3rd 2016, 1:32 pm

Blinks a couple of times then follows him putting on his own mask. Curious of what was going on, but founded it better to remain quite as to not find one of the many points to piss Shisei off.
LucienVileheart
LucienVileheart

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 1:36 pm

Itazuki still watching around, but this time he was vigilant on what was going around him; much vigilant. A sight of two masked men coming towards him clearly was an impact on Ita. He knew who one of them was, but the other one was a mystery in himself. If the duo had reached to where Ita was, he would essentially speak up:

"Well hello. I'll just begin the reason due to which I called you here, I have questions and I may need some answers from you for them. I hope you're willing to answer them because they are just as important as anything."
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 3rd 2016, 1:39 pm

Shisei would smirk under his mask as he would reach the place, not seeing any immediate danger and only seeing Itazuki. He would stand in front of him, staring at him through his mask. He would then simply allow Malphas to speak for him instead, waiting for whatever that Itazuki wants to ask him, thinking about whether he deserves to know the truth or have more lies.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart June 3rd 2016, 1:48 pm

Lucien will step off to the side sill in ear shot as he would scan the surrounding area. planting 4 Glyphs around us to form a area of silence so out side ease droppers cant listen in.
LucienVileheart
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 1:51 pm

"FIrst, did you really have a reason for leaving Shattered Sanctity? I feel like I did wrong by pushing you onto the ground rather than listening and pondering over the things you said. So please tell me."

Itazuki said this in a very calm manner, awaiting his reply eagerly.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 3rd 2016, 1:56 pm

Malphas would chuckle at Itazuki as he would say: "Oh little Itazuki, you think you influenced my reason. I couldn't have cared less about what you did, but you did teach me one thing." His voice would go lower as he says: "How dark a loyal guild can be." It would not be apparent but he would be glaring at Itazuki through his mask.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 2:01 pm

"I'm afraid you're still unbeknownst about the world that revolves around you. You will find enemies and allies; in the end it is after all you who chooses to follow anything or anyone. Influence may or may not matter, you're still not into the discernment of the world, my experience and my discernment far reaches beyond. I've seen things and I've been with them. I don't know why you're doing this, but there must be a reason. I'll find it whenever I can."

With these words Itazuki narrowed his eyebrows, indicating he couldn't have been more serious.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 3rd 2016, 2:08 pm

Malphas would let out a sinister laugh as he would simply say: "Oh look at that, I didn't care. My mind has opened up more to the world that you think it has." He would look serious as he would be facing Itazuki directly, glaring at him through his mask as he would say: "Time is nearing, its too soon, the balance is tipping and they're coming for you." He would let out another sinister laugh after speaking.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LucienVileheart June 3rd 2016, 2:14 pm

Lucien would walk around the parimitar once more smiling under his  mask.

"Boy this is entertaining."
LucienVileheart
LucienVileheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 2:16 pm

"Hmph. I don't what you're talking about, but whoever it is, if it aims for my family and my people I am willing to throw my entire existence at them no matter what. So we will see what happens. Any other sort of 'good' news?"

With these words Ita finally smiled at Shisei.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 3rd 2016, 2:19 pm

Malphas would stop laughing, going back to his glare as he would say in a low tone: "What family? From what I saw you left them with some hag." He would think for a moment as he says: "Speaking of which my signal was not to be used unless for GUILD, the fact that you are no longer their master means you have no right to summon me." He would deactivate his magic card as the letter would rip and the signal would break.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 2:22 pm

"Heh, well, she is no hag I tell you. Much powerful than anyone in the guild as of now. She'll handle them much better than mine. I have my own reasons to leave the guild. I still need answers that are left to me; until I find them I cannot know my own true self. I wish to find myself in this world, this cruel world. So how are things on your side? Because you sure as hell feel much powerful than you were before."

Itazuki kept on smiling while he was saying these words.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 3rd 2016, 2:32 pm

"I am merely wandering around for something to do. I achieved my goal but I was enlightened in the process." Malphas would be turning as he would be beginning to leave, seeing no more reason for him to stay for simple small talk, nodding to Lucien.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 3rd 2016, 2:35 pm

"I am trying to do something. I might need your help soon enough, until then, farewell Shisei. May our paths cross once again."

Itazuki once again started rolling his eyes all around the park.

THE END.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down