Fairy Tail Online
Preparation for War - Page 3 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
Preparation for War - Page 3 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Preparation for War

+3
Shisei
Yang
Emilia
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Preparation for War - Page 3 Empty Re: Preparation for War

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 10:10 pm

"Nice one both of you! Ryo-kun did better than I expected." She would chuckle after speaking. Yang would quickly come to the realisation that is it going to be her and Angelise next, sighing a little, not wanting to fight her.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 10:13 pm

Michael would sigh as he responded with lower tone, barely hearable to others while he went from center of place to location where others are to leave room for other two to spar. "They know nothing yet. They have no knowledge nor the power to stand against Dread Raid. And I am no different I lack the power myself. I fear for the worst..."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 10:17 pm

Emilia spoke up "Now, the next will be Yang-chan and Angelise-chan, hmmm...." She peered at Angelise then at Yang.

"But.....I don't want to go against Ya-chan.." Angelise said with a tone that could clearly be heard, she really didn't want to go up against Yang.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 10:20 pm

"I agree, I don't want to fight Ange-chan. Isn't there anything else?" She would stand facing Emilia, hoping she would change her mind.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 10:27 pm

"Hmmm...I actually have a better idea regarding this, well I am not sure that it is better for you though. Well you have one of two choices. Either you're going to spar against each other now. Or you will have to wait for a later day, and have 2 v 1 against...Michael or me." Emilia spoke as she awaited for their reply.

"Wha-?" Angelise said, peering at Yang wondering what should she say.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 10:31 pm

Yang simply blinks, not being sure what to say in return, she would look to Angelise as well. She says: "Is that really all the choice we get? I don't know what to do."
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 10:34 pm

Michael would turn his attention towards Yang and Angelise as he spoke with serious voice. "I am going to tell you this. I know a lot more about "The Dark Side" than you expect. And trust me you need to get ready if Dread Raid is starting a war. Because if so nothing is safe. They have extermination units that kill men, women and children alike. Imagine every taboo theme of magic that exists and multiple it by 10 and you will get their hobby. I suggest that you train your combat capabilities on this way or another. Either way I do not want to see any of you get hurt or worse, die."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 10:45 pm

"You seem to be really wary of Dread Raid, Michael-kun. And that is not wrong, I know what type of people they are and I know how dangerous they are too. Angelise-chan and Yang-chan probably knows too, but staying calm and not getting nervous is the best in this situation, and I'm sure we all will get through it. Alright, did you both decide yet?" Emilia spoke as she awaited to see what their decision is.

"Michael. Of course we knew that, and that is the reason we will be fighting those bastards. But honestly I think I would benefit from learning about my comrades more if I fought alongside them...I mean I know that your way of doing this is really good, Master, but as for me, I wouldn't be able to really fight because I would hesitate if I had the thought that anyone might here might get hurt. Having a way stronger opponent than me will let me get a bit loosened up and maybe really fight...so I choose waiting and fighting alongside Ya-chan against you or Michael-kun." Angelise spoke and said everything that she wanted to say and lets out a deep sigh of relief after that.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 10:50 pm

Yang would nod her head as she says: "I would, and if we are going to continue, will hesitate against a comrade of the guild but not against someone who is an enemy." She would sigh as she would then say: "I know that this against what I feel like I should do but to know how you fight better I should face you head on Angelise, I might as well just accept that. My decision is I will fight against Angelise, if I fight againse the Michael or you guild master I know you will hold back and I will learn nothing."
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 10:54 pm

Michael would frown at statements told to him by others but he would respect their decisions. He would release a long sigh as he spoke. "Nervous? You clearly do not know me at all. For the first time after a long amount of time I feel fury and anger. I am going to demolish everything that stands in my way to finding a curse be it a Dread Raid, Council or Saints or even damn Dragon or Gods."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 10:56 pm

"You didn't need to unleashe your fury on me.." he smiles and walks down stairs into the training room again, rubing the place where he got elbowed which is still slightly in pain
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 11:06 pm

"Ohh??" Emilia surprised by what Yang's decision was, there is no room for doubt anymore, she had to announce it. "Alright then it is decided. You two will be up against each other right now. Come on go ahead and take your positions." Interested, she gave out her order, she also listened to Michael, and kept it inside her head that she will talk to him later on regarding whatever that curse he is talking about is.

Angelise stood there and widened her eyes at what Yang suddenly said, "But-" She tried to speak up but Emilia's words stopped her, there was no turning back anymore, she had to face Yang, her eyes were covered by her crimson hair, and couldn't be seen well as she spoke those words, they were low but yet they were clearly heard by everyone standing there "I just..have to end it quickly then..right?" She then straightened herself, and looked with a serious look, and that particular type of look was something that was rarely seen on Angelise, she respected Yang's decision and decided to do what is right, and she was clearly serious about it. She started taking the steps to the middle of the training grounds.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 11:15 pm

Yang would frown, knowing this was going to be one of the fights she was not going to enjoy, but knowing she needs to do this if she is going to get anywhere. She would move to the spot in the training area, facing Angelise as she would put her gauntlets on. She would adopt a basic boxing stance to begin in as she would watch Angelise carefully, looking serious instead of her normal happy self. She would wait for the start signal.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 11:17 pm

Michael would turn towards Ryoichi as he spoke while pointing at him. "I haven't got all out, don't worry I wont hurt you that much that girls wont like you anymore."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 11:20 pm

"As if any of them liked me anyway.." he says and laughs lightly, but after a little laughter, he looks at Michael, "If you thought of it as a serious fight, you shouldn't have showed mercy.."
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 11:25 pm

"Alrightt you two, start whenever you both are ready." Emilia gave them the signal, all what was left was them to start.

"I'll give you the first move Ya-chan. Go for it whenever you want." She spoke as she awaited for Yang to see if she really is going to make a first move or not.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 11:29 pm

Yang would quickly think to herself, coming up with a strategy, having never really seeing Angelise fight. She would wonder how strong she is, knowing she has been in the guild longer so she might have better skills. Yang would lean on her back foot as she would mumble "Flare Punch." As she would point her gauntlets behind her, she would send out two small balls of fire from a punch behind her, which would explode. Yang would push off the ground and use the force from the small explosions to increase her speed as she would almost fly towards Angelise, sending her fist towards Angelise's head, testing her reflexes.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 4th 2016, 11:30 pm

Michael would wave up as he cheered with most stupid voice he could make. "Go on fight! Good luck both of you, specialy Angelise. I know that its hard to keep balance with that size!"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 4th 2016, 11:31 pm

Ryoichi would fold his arms and just watch the fight silently
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 4th 2016, 11:38 pm

Angelise would get pissed off at the way Michael is speaking once again, although she wanted to do something, she saw Yang making a move already towards her in a huge speed, she would raise her hand the moment she saw her starting to make her move, and waits a little till she is a little closer, then in a huge speed and a sudden as Yang was getting closer to her, the earth in front of Angelise started crumbling and right after it a huge blaze of fire in a form of a circle shot up from the ground attempting to burn Yang which she gets close enough.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 11:41 pm

Yang would see the ground crack in front of her, she would swiftly punch the air just beside her as she would send out a flare punch just next to her as she would use the force of the explosion from it to move off to the slide, she would slide on the ground and just miss the fire circle formed from Angelise. Yang would smirk as she would stand in her boxing stance once again, now waiting for Angelise to make her move, staying on guard.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 4th 2016, 11:45 pm

Angelise immediately seeing that she managed to move to the side, she took a grip on her yellow sword which started glowing with a reddish, blazing glow, rushing towards Yang in a huge speed with her sword in her hand, swinging it down towards her attempting to hit her.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 11:49 pm

Yang would see the blade coming towards her as she would weave past the direction it would be coming, she would mumble: "Phoenix Body." As her body would suddenly become alight, she would attempt to move past her blade and send a punch towards her. Her phoenix body would allow her punches to cause burning damage to Angelise if it contacts or get close to her.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelise June 4th 2016, 11:53 pm

Angelise already seeing her advantage in this situation, the moment she dodged her blade, Angelise attempts to redirect her blade but in a way that it would be aiming for her, the already glowing blade would release a huge wave of flame in the direction it cut attempting to bash Yang away with the strong force before her punch reaches her if success.
Angelise
Angelise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 4th 2016, 11:59 pm

Yang would quickly move her gauntlet to the blade that is coming for her as she would attempt to block the attack, though would still get bashed, she would slide across the ground backwards. She wouldn't have taken a little damage from it but blocked most of it with her gauntlets. She would deactivate her Phoenix Body form to save her Magical power. Yang would then quickly move off to the side, sending a few flare punches towards Angelise to force her to defend or move out the way. If they reach her or get close they would explode
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: