Fairy Tail Online
New Age for Shattered Sanctity 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
New Age for Shattered Sanctity 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

New Age for Shattered Sanctity

+2
Shisei
Michael
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Age for Shattered Sanctity Empty New Age for Shattered Sanctity

Post by Michael May 31st 2016, 11:58 pm

Inside of Guild Hall would be rather lively for Michael as he was sitting on the table talking with bartender and laughing on his perverted jokes as he simply passed the time wondering what he should do to entertain himself, who to bother, who to annoy question was. He waited for appropriate "victim" of his.

(RP Order Michael - Premal - Ita - Wessam - Ryoichi. Said like this because someone might want to come with more than one character, maybe)
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

New Age for Shattered Sanctity Empty Re: New Age for Shattered Sanctity

Post by Shisei June 1st 2016, 12:01 am

Shisei would be sitting on the building outside of the guild, looking into the building, recognizing the people on the inside. He would watch carefully while concealing himself behind the roof tops, he would have his masks on, in case he is spotted so that he is not recognized.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet
STR: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 12:03 am

Yang would make her way into the building, having a bag in her hand. She would sit near Micheal, smiling, she would take a sandwich out the bag and begin nibbling on it as she would say: "Hey Micheal, how are you today?" She would continue to nibble on her sandwich as she would speak.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 1st 2016, 12:09 am

The light powered the interior of the hall and its entirety when a well-known figure took brief, yet deep steps and made his way through the entrance towards the big room; called the hall of Shattered Sanctity.

With a few glances he smiled and then raised his eyebrows on another occasion, certainly he had something in mind, the light still glowing around him; yet still allowing people to witness who he is or what he is. Very soon he began his talk, with light-hearted tone as he always had one:

"Well well, a brilliant day and an amazing hall it always has been. You know what I like about this guild? It never ceases to amaze me to a great extent, variety of people and most definitely awesomely god-gifted people with terrific magic! I must say I'm very privileged to be a guild-master of such a guild."

With these words, Itazuki stalled around as he always did, and kept on his strolling around, randomly.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

https://fairytailonline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 12:22 am

A cold breeze passed through the guild as a person approached the Guild Gate, although everyone inside the guild could feel it, that tremendous magical power that is being emitted by this individual. Was it an enemy or an ally, no one knew.

She reached her hand to the gates and opened them, it was a woman which seemed in her early twenties, stepping inside the guild as she made her way to where Itazuki is. The woman's clothes was a mixture of the colors purple and black. The moment she stepped in the guild, she started peering around in the huge hall with her purple eyes, impressed by how well this guild is maintained, "Oh, Itazuki-kun, how are you doing?" She gave a wide, innocent smile while she said so.

Angelise would be sitting on one of the tables, not wanting to hear what Michael is talking about, but noticing Yang she raised her hand and waved at her "Ya-chan!" She said out aloud, being bored as she was doing nothing by herself. Although moments after that she felt the presence that was approaching the guild she stood up and peered towards the figure that made its way towards the guild and wondered who the woman that spoke to Itazuki is.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 1st 2016, 12:28 am

Rushing from roof to roof, "I wonder if it's same empty as ever?" he asks from himself as he rushes. Once he reaches to the edge of roof which is next to the guild building, his body is surrounded with lightning which leads him to jump up, high up into air. Having reached to his desired height, he would make his way down like a fast lightning bolt, towards the guild building. Once the building is hit with lightning, the lighting moves into the guild building, quite a lot can even be seen inside of the building. Having passed through the roof without damaging it, he would land down onto the ground in his lightning body form which is disabled right after the landing. People can see a man in his twenties with a beard, hood on and long blonde hair can be seen from under the hood. "G'day everyone.." Can be heard from Ryoichi, greeting his guild mates
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 12:30 am

Michael would wave towards Yang before he felt unknown presence appearing inside as he yawned he would stand up and turn towards new face that entered inside the room. He would peer towards her as he spoke with lowered tone "You have any idea who she is?" After a second, he could not help and not notice Ryoichi's entrance as he responded with "Hello".
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 12:33 am

Yang would look at Micheal and shrug as she would look to the new woman as she would enter the guild, guessing that Itazuki would know seen as she has directly spoken to him. She would chuckle as Ryoichi appears. She would then wave at Angelise as she would say: "Hi Ange-Chan." She would continue to nibble on her sandwich as she would say this.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 1st 2016, 12:44 am

The sheer presence of this begotten lady had brought him a vivid collection of some memories of his past. Days had escalated so quickly it seemed to be a weeks; years began disappearing as mere months that took over their toll of bearing and brought a quick relishing moment for both Ita and Emilia.

In that very brief moment, Itazuki had flashed back utterly most of his past. The past he had with his long, good friend. A friend who perhaps stood toll to toll with him, helped him gain powers and invariably had an hand in what Ita actually so far has become; it was all but thanks to Emilia, in a sense.

Then with those ever-cheerful eyes he quickly started speaking up:

"Oh my. Looks like someone finally had time to come here. I'm all good; I'm sure you're fine as well. I believe it is that time for me to introduce you to my guild-mates. People I've cherished so much; been with so much and took adventurous steps with them. People I've been with too much and now it almost feels like they're everything to me. It is time, time for me to introduce you to them. Mates this is Emilia Granheirt. My friend, dear friend. She's unlike someone who helps a stranger and then pulls them into some kind of unbeknownst hole again.

Infact, she is a woman of strong ambition, strong resort and undeniably of providing greatest inspirations and motivations. Her actual act might be a bit non-tolerateable however, I assure you, she is as kind as any human being could ever be. I can tell this with sure-short determination; especially since I've known for so many years. Thank you Emilia for everything.

Now the moment I've been waiting for. People, let me tell you, you are the dearest to my heart at any point. But there are things I wish to establish and escalate before knowing my own true self. The self that is the actual me. In regards to this, I will now announce an important announcement; don't be nervous for it won't effect your lives directly...Today and right now I, Itazuki Hara, hereby declare Emilia Granhiert as the working guild-master of Shattered Sanctity."

And with these words, all Itazuki had was a big widened smile.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 12:50 am

Emilia nodded her head to everyone as she awaited to see the guild's reaction. She didn't want to say a word before they bid their farewells to their former guild master.

Angelise waved at Ryoichi as he entered the guild, she moved next to Yang and Michael and then she listened to the conversation that is happening, she widened her eyes as she heard Itazuki is resigning from being a guild master, and that they will be getting a new one. She was never told that such a thing will happen, it was the first time she's ever heard of it. She stood there not knowing what to really say, thinking of what would be the best thing to possibly say in this situation.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 1st 2016, 12:53 am

Ryoichi was not able to hear almost half of Itazuki's speech becuase of his lightning form, "What was that? You should've been louder I couldn't hear a thing.." he looked around, seeing that nothing has changed. After hearing his guild mates emotionless greetings, he walks towards the table to sit alone, head bowed down, looking on the ground, "I tried my best.." he mumbles out
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 12:56 am

Michael would be rather confused about situation that appeared in front of him. He would approach closer towards Itazuki as he spoke a bit seriously:"What is the reason for leaving all of a sudden?" After that he would turn towards Emilia tilting his head to the left observing her up and down being creepy without intention for a bit as he greeted her nicely afterwards.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 1:00 am

Yang would share Michael's confusion, getting up and walking to Ryoichi as she would pat him on the back and mutter: "Nice entrance, also you need to shave." She would chuckle as she would say this and take a bite out of her sandwich. Yang would then wave to the new woman who is apparently becoming guild master all of a sudden. She would then turn to look at Itazuki, waiting for him to reply to Michael's question, wondering the same thing herself.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 1st 2016, 1:01 am

Itazuki simply shook his head, as he spoke up to reply to Michael's seemingly worried question:

"In time, you shall know, Michael; in time, I believe." With these words Itazuki attempted to do what any other man would when he wishes to proceed on a journey. A journey full of wonders and mystery.

He always had a smile while doing his so-called work.

When everything had been done in order, Itazuki said:

"I don't know if I'm worthy of being called as a good guild master or however it may seem, I only wish for you people to understand my wishes. Emilia will definitely be with you, in a caring way, I'm sure."

He then simply awaited if the mates had any other things to say to him, before he finally left.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 1:08 am

Emilia looked at Itazuki after hearing his remark of them taking care of them, she then turned towards the guild members with a huge, innocent smile, yet it was somehow creepy the way she said those words "Yes yes, I will make sure to take care of them."

Angelise peered at Ryoichi at first, hearing Yang's remark she nodded "Definitely, you look weird in that beard, Ryoichi." She said with a cheerful smile, and then she heard Itazuki speak again, which seemed to not want to stat his reasons of leaving. "Thank you for everything, Itazuki-san. Don't forget about us. Always come to visit us." Were the words that she found to be the most fit in this situation, and she really meant them. She said as she bowed her head a little to him.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 1st 2016, 1:10 am

"It took me half a year to grow it.." he says out as his beard was mentioned, turning himself slightly to look at the woman, eyeing her up and down
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 1:15 am

Michael would shrug off as he crossed his arms in front of himself before he turned attention towards Itazuki speaking wise words of Michael "I respect people's decisions because my decisions are far more... complicated... I guess, so I understand. But you did not say why you wish to go. And you are not clearing me do you wish to leave the master position or you want to take full time off guild?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 1:19 am

Yang would shrug it off as she would walk towards the woman who is going to be taking the guild master position as she would be sizing her up as she walks towards her. She would then smile as she would say: "Hey, my name is Yang." She would put out a hand to shake while finishing her sandwich with the other hand.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 1st 2016, 1:20 am

Itazuki sighs deeply, before explaining everything in the simplest of terms.

"I am leaving the position of the guild-master. The wish that I have is to find my true self, as I said earlier. And finally, that also means I will not be a member of shattered sanctity until a contract is formed; which I'm not going to form, in the near future. It is a formidable verdict I took with careful steps, hope you understand."

With this, Itazuki began to leave the guild as he approached the entrance and would finally leave, unless or until someone interferes.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 1:26 am

Emilia waved towards Itazuki bidding him the farewells, "Good luck out there, Itazuki-kun." She said as she turned her attention to Yang which came to greet her. "Hello Yang-chan, I hope we all will get along from now on." she said with a smile on her face.

Angelise kept her head bowed down in respect, but she still wondered the real reason behind him leaving.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 1st 2016, 1:29 am

Ryoichi stands up and starts to move towards his room, waving his hand towards the group, "I'll go and shave my beard then, also, the name is Ryoichi.." he looks at Emilia for a second before going into his room
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 1:32 am

Michael would extend his hand as he waved towards Itazuki speaking in a bit serious tone "I wish you luck on your travels. Remember that truth you seek is out there." As he observed and sent his farewell towards Itazuki watching him leave he would remain for a second just starting into Emilia being confused about situation but not really knowing how to start conversation with her yet. He had regular Michael look on his face, which means he perved.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 1:34 am

Yang would move to the side from Emilia as she would wave to Itazuki and say: "Good luck Itazuki!" She would sigh as he leave, turning around and going back to the food she brought, not expecting it to be much different to what it was like before.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shisei June 1st 2016, 1:36 am

Shisei would spot Itazuki, having seen and a heard the others saying bye to him, he would smirk as he would have an idea in his mind of why he is leaving. He would move a little close to where Itazuki is walking, waiting for him to be a little further from the guild as he would throw a knife with a note attached to it. It would land right next to where Itazuki would be about to be stepping. He would then move down into the shadows of the alleyway as he would move down them, trying to get out of sight.
Shisei
Shisei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki June 1st 2016, 1:38 am

Itazuki soon disappeared from sight of his guild-mates. The knife reached where Shisei had tried to impact it upon. He quickly tried to see who it was, before viewing a faint glimpse of this man as he took himself into the shadows and getting out of sight. Itazuki opened up the note, and continued his journey whilst reading it.
Itazuki
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content