Fairy Tail Online
New Age for Shattered Sanctity - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
New Age for Shattered Sanctity - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

New Age for Shattered Sanctity

+2
Shisei
Michael
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Age for Shattered Sanctity - Page 2 Empty Re: New Age for Shattered Sanctity

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 1:47 am

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Emilia Granhiert. It is nice to meet you all, and I hope we all will get along. Hmm..So Yang chan and Ryoichi-kun...What about you two?" She referred to Angelise and Michael which still didn't introduce themselves, and waited for them to do so.

Angelise immediately realizing that she still didn't introduce herself spoke up "Oh right! Umm...My name is Angelise Misurugi." She said being a little nervous since all of this was a bit of a sudden to happen.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

New Age for Shattered Sanctity - Page 2 Empty Re: New Age for Shattered Sanctity

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 1:49 am

Michael would snap out from his pervertiness as he noticed that she turned his attention towards him. He would look suprised as he replied in confused manner "Huh?" Before he realised what is going on he would let out small smile as he made stupid look on his face responding "Hi, I am Michael, local pervert... I mean member. I am weakest one here don't hurt me please." He would made face of a scared man as he finished sentence waiting to see her reply.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 1:53 am

Yang would grab the other half of her sandwich, she would smirk as she notices the new guild master focus her attention on the other two. Yang would begin laughing as she sees the way that Michael is acting, not being able to contain herself. She would put her free hand to her mouth as she would calm herself, taking a bite from her sandwich.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 2:00 am

"Oh, how cute. Acting all weak, Michael-kun." She said as she knew how strong he is judging from his magical power. She then gave him a wide smile as she nods at him and Angelise. "Nice to meet you two, I want to talk with you all more but since I just was declared as a guild master, I have to sign some paper word. Ugh those council members are so persistent and annoying. So let's have a longer chat the next time everyone is around alright?" She gave them a smile as she waited for their reply before leaving.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 2:04 am

Michael would tilt his head to the right as he frowned a bit before he responded out in low tone of his voice "She skiped part about me saying I am pervert... maybe she is into all sorts of things... clearly a women with big breasts means bigger trouble, sometimes... I forgot was it like that? I kinda forgot, doesn't matter." As he finished his monologue he would wave as he spoke in regular casual tone "You are not fun. Maybe, and maybe I am mistaken. Anyway I understand take care."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 1st 2016, 2:07 am

Yang would sit down as she is speaking to Michael, she would then lean a little to look at Emilia as Yang would wave to her good bye as she would have taken a big bite of her sandwich to finish it. She would not be able to speak and just smile as she would wave bye to the new guild master. As she finished chewing and swallowing her bite she would laugh a little to what she just did.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 1st 2016, 2:11 am

Angelise nodded to the guild master, she then waved to Emilia as she left. She then turned to Michael "You just shut up! Is this how you speak to our new Guild master?! Hmph." Thinking "What a pervert.." As she then went to a table and sat down. "I guess we will have to wait for tomorrow then." She spoke after a couple of moments wondering what type of person this Guild master really is.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 1st 2016, 2:18 am

Michael would lower his head as he heard yelling from Angelise he would just listen it as he got used to it over and over. He would remain silent on his location thinking about something.
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum