Fairy Tail Online
"Fun" Time Together 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
"Fun" Time Together 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

"Fun" Time Together

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Fun" Time Together Empty "Fun" Time Together

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 12:39 am

Michael would be taking a nap inside of guild hall as he was laid back on his chair having book over his face. He would be silent almost like non existant there. But after a second he would snap out of his dream as he jumped looking around confused about where is he and what is going on.

(RP order Zel - Premal - Wessam - others if they want)
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

"Fun" Time Together Empty Re: "Fun" Time Together

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 12:44 am

An explosion would be heard from the downstairs training room, being a larger explosion than the one from the other day. Yang would shriek as she would walk out of the room coughing from the smoke, wiping away the dirt from her clothes and face. She would sigh as she would guess that will be enough work for today, walking towards the guild hall slowly.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 12:45 am

Michael would turn his attentiont towards Yang as she came from downstairs. He would tilt his head to left as he looked towards her switching one confusion with another as he spoke "Em... what?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 12:48 am

She would chuckle, though wouldn't be able to speak properly as the smoke got into her throat, going to the bartender as she would just about be able to make out the words: "Water.... please." The bartender would quickly hand her a glass of water as she would drink it quickly, clearing her throat as she does so. She would give the glass back, nodding to the bartender after in thanks.

Yang would turn to look at Michael, seeing him in confusion as she would say: "I am just, working on something."
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 12:49 am

Michael would have his curious side turned on as he dashed closer towards her getting really close in as he spoke with silent and curious voice "What are you trying to do? I am curious?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 12:52 am

Yang would get a bit uncomfortable with him too close to her as she would attempt to hit him on the head as a reflex to him. She would say in a bit of an annoyed tone: "Too close!"
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 12:54 am

Michael would get hit as he leanen backwards from the hit rubbing the place he got hit. He would snap out of his curious mode as he looked sadly towards Yang speaking in sad tone "What was that for? I did nothing."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 12:57 am

Yang would chuckle at him as she says: "Ever heard of personal space, lil' Michael-chan." She would turn to look at him, smiling. She would then look around to the empty guild hall as she asks: "Where is everyone, it is so quiet today..."
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 12:59 am

Michael would shrug off as he yawned he would laugh towards Yang's first sentence before he answered to her question. "I have no idea where is everyone, but they might arrive soon. On other hand I am rather bored here despite taking a nap. You got something to do or you have idea of what we can do?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 1:01 am

"I was trying to learn a new magic to work with my weapons and my fire magic, but as you can tell it didn't go to well." She would chuckle, shrugging it off. Her expression would change as she is getting increasingly bored with how quiet it is. "I have no idea what to do."
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 1:14 am

Emilia takes some steps down from her office, peering down at the whole checking who's there, she spots Michael and Yang sitting there, "Helloo! How are you both doing?" she approached them with a smile.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 1:16 am

Michael would switch his attention towards Emilia as he scratched his head before he waved towards her responding with a simple greeting before he spoke. "I am just bored, there is not much to do."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 1:19 am

Yang would turn to see the guild master, she would let out a sigh of relief as she explains: "Thank god you appeared and here I felt my allergies acting up again." She would wink slyly to Michael, guessing he will remember what she is referring to. She would look back to Emilia as she continues: "I am good, bored as well, any ideas on something to do?"
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 1:21 am

Emilia would giggle lowly as she spoke, "Are you two the only ones here? Hmm we could wait a little to see if anyone else is coming and we'll make it more fun." She spoke, as she peered around the hall.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 1:23 am

Michael would raise his right hand as he waved it around seeking attention from Emilia as he spoke with a bit serious tone confused about her idea. "Would you please elaborate on what do you plan to do?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 1:28 am

"My plan is to make you guys spar to set the Guild rankings." She spoke with a wide grin "And to see your combat capabilities." She said as she was still peering at the door waiting for someone that might come.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 1:30 am

Michael would shake his head as he spoke while having his right index finger in height of his chin. "But I am just a lil' Michael I am rather weak compared to others. I am so so scared... "
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 1:33 am

Yang would shake her head as she says: "I don't really want to fight the others and I don't care about rankings. Why force difference between comrades?" She would speak her mind, having not thought about what she was saying until after, hoping she wasn't too rude.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 1:37 am

"Oh my, you shouldn't throw accusations like this, Yang-chan. I am just doing this for your safety, and to determine what level of missions can everyone here take." Emilia spoke with a wide smile, not disturbed at all by what Yang said, hoping that she made her point to her.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 1:39 am

Ryoichi moves his hand towards the guild door, slowly pushing it open to enter, as he had entered, he would shut the door behind him after the entrance, his hand moving back into the pocket. He walks towards the bar table slowly, noticing the group talking, he looks at them silently and listens about what they are talking.
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 1:41 am

Michael would take his time to greet newcoming Ryoichi before he turned attention towards Emilia asking her. "I get what you mean, but how do things work out with three of us here?"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 1:46 am

Yang would sigh a little, still not wanting to fight. She would simply say: "I still don't like the idea of fighting one another, can't I just take the smaller jobs or something." She would have memories coming back, shuddering a little. Noticing Ryoichi come in a little late, changing her expression, realizing that she has been frowning all this time. She would smile and wave at Ryoichi.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 1:48 am

"Hello, Ryoichi-kun. And you shouldn't call it a 'fight', take it as a spar or training, it is not like you're going to hurt your comrades here, and as for Michael-kun's question, that is easy, they both will be up against you." She said with a wide grin, peering at Michael.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 1:51 am

"Didn't we already have a spar long ago?" he asks from the group, but then nods towards them aswell to give them the late greeting
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 1:53 am

Michael would lower his head as he covers it with his left palm being disappointed in Emilia and Ryoichi. He would raise his arms in the air afterwards speaking in clear tone. "Having a spar long ago does not mean it will be the same now! And also it is not fair to put a two against one. I have glasses you know!"
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down