Fairy Tail Online
"Fun" Time Together - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online
"Fun" Time Together - Page 2 357hsfd
Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
Fairy Tail Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Statistics
We have 115 registered users
The newest registered user is haivn98

Our users have posted a total of 3488 messages in 265 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

"Fun" Time Together

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Fun" Time Together - Page 2 Empty Re: "Fun" Time Together

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 1:55 am

Yang would chuckle to what Michael says, wondering how the fight went the last time. She would sigh as she guesses there is so way out of doing the sparring session with them.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
STR: C-rank
SPE: C-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 1:58 am

"What happened long ago doesn't matter now, and they both will be against you Michael-kun, don't go easy on them but don't hurt them either. Now get moving to the training hall." She said, being excited to see a spar happening between them wanting to see their capabilities, and also wanting to avoid any unnecessary injuries later on. "This will also help them understand each other's abilities a bit more." She thought as she started moving towards the training room.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 2:01 am

"What makes you think Michael is enough to take both of us on? What if he can't even take one of us on?" he looks at Emilia after asking the question
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet
STR: B-rank
SPE: B-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 2:03 am

Michael would follow Emilia as he nodded at Ryoichi's statement responding with sharp and clear. "Man has the point there."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 2:06 am

Yang would follow a little bit behind everyone else, not being comfortable with fighting the other two, trying to hide it as best she can as she would listen to their conversation trying to appear happy.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 2:09 am

"Hmm...Alright fine then, since Yang-chan was opposed against it, she will be observing with me. As for you two, you will have a 1 v 1, solves it right?" She gave a wide grin while they get closer to the training room.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 2:11 am

"Wouldn't it end too quick?" he asks the question, just hoping the fight would not happen and he could go and enjoy his rest
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 2:13 am

Michael would release a long sigh as he doesn't know what to do anymore. He would respond in a bit annoyed voice. "I don't know anymore, I should fight a wall I guess."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 2:16 am

Yang would chuckle a little, still not happy fully with watching her comrades fight, as she would force a smile and say: "A wall would probably be more interesting than Ryo-kun, oh and by the way you never finished your introduction Ryo-kun." She would chuckle under her breath as she says this to them, remembering their conversation from last time.
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 2:17 am

"Nope, you both will spar. Now stop complaining and start." She said as they all arrived to the sparring room, she tapped her foot on the ground waiting for them to start and get over with it.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 2:21 am

Ryoichi turns his head to look at Michael, "You only need one punch to end my suffering..", after saying it, he raises up his hand and shows his index finger, which means, "one"
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 2:23 am

Michael would frown towards Ryoichi as he stood few meters away from him responding with serious tone of his voice. "I do not wish to attack you like that. So I will let you attack first."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 2:27 am

"Can't we play rock paper scisors or something?" he asks from him, still trying to get away from the battle
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 2:30 am

Michael would sit on the ground as he supported his chin with his left palm. He would look rather annoyed but he did not wish to burst out in rage because not only was it rude but it is not needed. He would respond with a slightly higher tone this time. "I give up, he does not wish to fight. Do not force him anymore, I respect his decision. But also do not act like that. I see right trought you and what you want to do. Be open towards me, I do not like such acts."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 2:35 am

"See what I mean? You guys seem to not have a shred of trust to each other, maybe I am wrong, but if it was actual combat, you wouldn't know how to sync with each other. Whatever. We'll do it on another day." She seemed a little upset that she won't have what she had on mind done, and the way they were acting. She then lets out a sigh "Just be prepared the next time."
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlioha June 3rd 2016, 2:37 am

"Thanks for saving my butt.." he says out with low tone to Michael, moving his hands back into the pockets and starts moving towards the stairs to go up and then move into his room
Karlioha
Karlioha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael June 3rd 2016, 2:41 am

Michael would nod off towards Ryoichi as he turned towards Emilia responding slowly. "I do not really care that much about it. This is not what I seek, and trust in my abilities is the last thing I want from them.... that would be a bad thing. Terrible thing."
Michael
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang June 3rd 2016, 2:42 am

Yang would sigh, being happy that the fight didn't go through, turning to Emilia as she says: "Sorry about that, I just hate having to fight like this with other comrades, maybe another time." She would remember something as she quickly snaps: "Oh I better go, I forgot I need to go see my sister." She would quickly pace back up the stairs and out the guild if not stopped
Yang
Yang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia June 3rd 2016, 2:45 am

"I need to make them benefit from understanding each other, but they seem a bit distant somehow from each other...I need to think.." She thought, as she then turned and spoke "Alright, it didn't work out today so we'll do it some other time, you're all dismissed." She spoke as she started making her way to her office.
Emilia
Emilia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: